GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, April 09, 2007

Love you, Love you not?

Kel is really a nice guy. I can really feel his sincerity towards me. He is different from those horny bastards that I known. I have been seeing him for 1 month plus now. At first, I liked him. And I thought, I would like him more and more. But now… It was proven otherwise. I guess I just treated him as a companion in my lonely times. I told him that I liked him, and, I guessed that he thought that I liked him as much as he liked me or if not, almost the same… He really is nice to me, seriously. He is the only guy who lets me look at his hp without me asking to… He asks me to help him reply his smses when his hands are busy. He lets me have his msn and friendster passwords. He is always contactable. Basically, he is always there for me. But why? But can’t he send butterflies down my stomach? Why can’t he makes me feel that ‘Yes! You are the one!’ Just now, he said something to me, which makes me feel so shocked… “I think I’m falling for you” I didn’t see it coming at all… Maybe I did… But not so soon… I think I carried this game too far but yet, I don’t know how to stop. Or maybe, I just don’t want it to stop….

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home