GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A short one.

A short post before I go to work.... Being able to blog so early in the morning means that I didn't have a good night slp... It wasn't easy for me to fall aslp... And when i do, I woke up with the slightest movement or noise feeling a pang of pain in my heart. As I say, I don't feel like talking much nowadays, therefore, penning down my thoughts is the only release for me. I woke up this morning with puffy eyes. I can't remember when I fell aslp but i do remember that I cry myself to slp under the blanket. I am tempted to run back in the arms of KIA like I used to. Thats the only place where I know I can find the solace that i want... And i think eventually, i will go back there but not now... For now, I just need some more time to cry and to feel sad.... To adjust to the fact that 'my man' cheated on me... To accept the fact that I won't ever be seeing him anymore...

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home