GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Gone like the wind.

It comes to me like a lightning and goes away like the wind before I even knew it. These few words about sums up my feelings for the jerk. Yes, he is not ‘my man’ now. He is the jerk now. So after all, I don’t think I love him that much. Its just in the moment of impulse and in that moment when I feel that I needed someone like him and he appeared. Someone who reads my mind and someone who whispers sweet nothings to me. And also someone who always showers me with kisses and touches to let me knows that he cares. When he went overseas during the first week of Chinese New Year, he did not contact me at all. Not even a phone call. I did even realize that I dun think of him that much. Technically speaking, we did not even have a start, not to mention breaking off. Now that he is back from his trip, he still calls me and sms me. I continue to talk to him but this leads to him thinking that he still can continuing bedding me. -_-. Gosh, is he thinking with his penis or am I giving out wrong signal??? Opps… someone just called… goatta go! Update more later! Bye guys.

Signing off
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home