GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gloomy Sunday

I’ve always hated Sunday. I always feel that Sunday is the gloomiest day of the week. The sky is always darker on Sunday. The grass isn’t as green. The house seems quieter even though the television was on till volume 30. My heart hurts so deeply whenever I think of him… Thinking that he might be with his gf hurts me so much… He will be out of town again tml. I hope this will be a good cool down period for us… Its been so many times that I got my heart broken… I hate to go through this kind of feeling over and over again. I am someone who doesn’t need much sleep… However, I wish I could sleep more whenever I am sad. Coz slping is the only time when my mind stop thinking. But hell shit! Its even more difficult for me to go to slp whenever I feel sad…. I really miss my man… Should I plot my way to get him for myself?

Signing off
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home