GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Jing is back again..

Don't be confused by the title... Kel (a guy i'm currently dating) reminds me of Jing… He calls me ‘Princess’. He teases me the way Jing used to do. He likes to take me walking aimlessly around without any plan (Jing used to do that too!). But still… he can’t replace the position of Jing in my heart. It’s really a shame that Jing and me cannot be together. However, I knew that we would always have a special place in each other’s heart. I may not be the woman of his life… But I do hope that he will still think of me sometimes… And one more thing… Kel let me scribble lovey dovey words in his diary like Jing used to. I record down everything from out first date to what movie we watch. I like him…. But somehow, something seems to be lacking.

***
Jing and I exchanged a few smses these few days. We tell each other abt our recent life and how things have been going. We are meeting for dinner on Thursday. I never thought that we still could be friends after so much had happened. I hope everything turns out fine.

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home