GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Other Woman

So much things happened in the past 1 week that I dunno where to start…..
1st, I moved out of KIA’s place telling him that I missed my mum and would like to move in to stay with her. I think he suspected the reason I gave but respected it anyway. But of coz, the reason behind it was because of my man. I was starting to like him more with each passing day and I really can’t bear to stay with another man lying to my man that it was my relative that I was staying with. My man was back in town after a business trip to Indonesia this week. I missed him so much and we spend few mornings before work together to have breakfast. Things were so sweet. We chatted on the phone almost every night and we talked about how we met each other. And also how I sweep away his hand when he first tried to hold it while we were crossing the road. My man love to shower me with oh-so-sweet kisses. He likes to look deeply into my eyes but whenever he does that I will look away smiling shyly. He told me he likes that too! He say he likes to see my shy smile. He say that is my trump card against him. I dunno why, but I will be shy around my man. I like him a lot without even realizing it. Things seems to progress smoothly… With him saying that he likes me n me liking him back… The next step should be making a confirmation to our r/s right?? However, life always had its twist and turns…

I met him yesterday for breakfast before work. When I reached, he was sitting at bench waiting for me while pressing his hp. He did not realize that I was there until I sat down beside him. I dunnno why but I have this habit of me always looking into ppl’s hp looking at what they r looking at. And life’s got to be so tough on me…. I caught a glimpse on his hp and saw the wallpaper. It was a girl kissing him. AT first I tot that my eyes was playing a trick on me. I ask him can I have a look? He rejected me immediately. That was when the truth dawn down on me…. I kept quiet throughout the whole trip to Chinatown. Thinking over and over again what I had just seen. He did ask me why I was so quiet, but I just stared blankly into space. When he didn’t continue to question me further, I knew that wat I fear was true. I used to think about how I would react if I found out that any man was cheating on me. I told myself that I would kick him in the ass followed by a tight slap on the face and walked off coolly. But when it really happened to me, all I could do was to stone. I wouldn’t elaborate on how he admitted to me but I knew that he had a gf of 6 years. He told me that he liked me and that was important to him. He say he knew he was being unfair to me but he would still like to go out with me…. I was devastated… I liked him more that I thought. I want to be with him more than I imagine…. And I think I am starting to fall for him…. The truth really hurts. He made me the other woman. He made me a labeled ‘slut’ that girl shun and woman hate. I kept myself busy with work for the whole day and buried myself with work that was to be dued only 2 weeks later. It was only at night that I found myself slowly tearing away n breaking down. I left my office at 9 and went to a telephone booth opposite my office building. That was the place where I weep like a child…. I called Dan and talked to her…. I really can’t imagine that I actually liked him so much…. We have been dating for barely 2 months. God really played a big joke on me. Tml is my bday and this had to happen to me. Even now, I really missed him…. What should I do…….

Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home