GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Childhood Dream

Sorry guys for the lack of updates! Been really busy at work lately.... Working at my current company is like a childhood dream come true for me. When I was young, I had this auntie who was a successful career woman. Every morning, she would spend 45 min in front of the mirror to put up a pretty face for work. Her life seems to be so enriching and exciting with business trips to different parts of the world every few months. She is my role and I aspire to be like her one day, with the ability to splurge on jewelries and nice LV bags without having to save and scrimp for months. I love my current job. I sometimes stay in the office till 9 pm without even realizing it. It has a nice and big pantry that over looks the whole sg river. I love sitting there on the sofa just talking to my man, smiling ever so sweetly and twirling my hair around my fingers just like a teenager in love. I don’t know if he’s true to me. I just like the way he kisses me every time he sees me; the way he play with my hair, the way he hold my hand so tightly as if afraid that I would slip away; actually, just the way he is… I misses my man a lot … My man’s job require him to travel a lot, hence, we have not been spending much time together these 3 weeks. However, he is coming back tml! End of my miss-u-too-much-till-I-can’t-work days! I think I am suffering from miss my man too much syndrome.

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home