GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Dare.

Hey guys! I know its been a long time since my last updatE! This blog is so not being abandoned! Its just that my laptop died on me and Dan is just busy f**king around and does not have time to update. Anyway, Dan and me had a dare. There is this hunky relief officer who came to the bank few days a ago. I set my eyes on him and i told Dan About it. Instead of encouraging me, she say something like this, ' Aiya, talk so much for what! Know u for so long already! Once u interested in someone, u won't even dare to look at them in the eyes let alone talk to him lor! Your ego is bigger than my bf's cock ah!'
I am going to prove her wrong! I will email him tml!
"Hi, good morning! Hope u still remember who i am. Have a nice day ahead! "
Pray hard for me guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home