GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, October 20, 2006

butt slapping

Oops have not been posting due to my busy workload......sex is no where to wow about...other den e usual saturday routine with the boyfren, dere's nothin great to boost abt....and for the past five days, i have had fungal infection.....and you won't want to know how disgusting that is.....

I have this interesting question to ask all the men out dere reading this....y do u like spanking the female's butt while u fuck her? My guy likes to do that and truthfully it isn't a turn on to me...and it hurts at times!! what is it about that turns u guys on? E slapping sound? haha den y don i try slappin ur face while i ride u, it turns me on as well haha....Or is it the painful expression on her face that turns u on?

But truthfully that isn't the worst.....here's the worst, my guy askin me to spank myself.....what? Do i look like a monkey to you my dear? Only monkeys like spanking their own butt...haha

Signing Off,
Dan

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said…

    How the heck do you reach back n spank yourself? Yeah I'd love to see a guy being bitchslapped while being ridden. Ask him who's your daddy at the same time lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home