GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, October 21, 2006

This is just for you.....

I never knew I could be so happy going out with you. You are everything I never thought of. No posh car, no fine dining, no expensive little gifts. We have to take public transport, eat at kopitiam and only look at the things I like but not buying them, however, I feel so happy being with you. When you first ask me out, I was hesisitant. I dun wanna give you false hope and at the same time, I dun wanna waste my time going out with someone whom I knew will not work out between us. You are younger than me, and you are not rich. However, I don’t know what magical power you possess that can make me feel you happy and relaxed at the same time. No sex was involved. You never once make me feel like you wanna take advantage of me. All you did was to hold my hands. Everything becomes so simple. You managed to make me laugh till my stomach hurts. We people-watched and criticized everyone we could on the street. We stopped in the middle of orchard road and point up in the sky pretending to look at something to see everyone’s reaction. I am surprised those silly things we did managed to make me so happy. Princess Adri you called me, and I know you are still waiting for me to call you my prince. However, I am just not too sure yet. Whatever it is, I wanna thank you for making such a wonderful day for me. Thanks Jing….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home