GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Secretary Bitch!

I am sick and tired of that stupid secretary bitch! Thats the last straw for me and I swear that I will make Mr KIA sack her. She has been finding reasons to turn up at Mr KIA apartment saying that she have documents for him to sign etc.... yada yada... U f**king bitch! I am the one who holds the keys to his apartment! Not you okie? Anyway, here's some description of the secretary: Skinny, pettie, gentle guniang. I think this is what all secretary are supposed to look like. I think Mr KIA just took pity of her since she claimed that she is an orphan who stays alone in a rented room. I shall not be a bad girl to her in front of Mr KIA. There was once she called Mr KIA in the middle of the night crying and Mr KIA being the soft-hearted man I had always known asked her to come up to his apartment (I was staying there that night). I guess the secretary must have been so happy and thought that this was her chance to seduce MR KIA. haha! Kudos to me! Since she wants to put up such a dramatic show, i played along. I waited with Mr KIA for her in the living room and I was wearing Mr KIA shirt with just my undies, of coz i didn't bother to change. When the door bell rang, I jumped to opened the door for her. OMG! I sweared i saw her jaws dropped when she saw that it was me who opened the door. I invited her in and volunteered to make coffee for her while she and MR KIA talked in the living room. When I went out! I saw her hugging Mr KIA while crying! I nearly dropped the coffee! Mr KIA was facing me and gave me a helpless expression! I bet he must be enjoying it! Anyway, to cut the story short, the bitch went home after 2 hours of ranting on about the problems she had........
AFter she went off, Mr KIA apologised to me promising me that he won't let her in next time unless i'm present! My foot! I bet he must be waiting for that day to come! I'm going to plan an evil plot to chase her off! Its either me or her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home