GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Difference Between ME & dAn

Though me and Dan are the best of friends, and we do have a lot of common interest in terms of fashion and some other things, I also realize that we do have some distinct differences. Firstly, in terms of looks wise, Dan is the guai guai kuniang gentle decent girl and i really envy her for that. For me, I always let people have the impression than I am those willful, playful heck care girl. Character wise, I am the talkative one. I talk a lot. My mouth can't stop. Dan is the more quiet one. I am the one always doing the bitching, therefore, ppl always have the impression that I am the stronger person compared to Dan. However, in terms of r/s, Dan is more mature and rational than me (That explains the fact that she is attached and I am still single). The more i love the guy, the more nasty i will be and the more i will try to disguise my feelings for him. I dun like anyone to see the more emotional and weak side of me. I like to be the one wearing the pants in the r/s, and yes, I am a nomineering bitch. As for Dan, after her numerous r/s with guys over the years, she had learn how to catch and keep her man's heart.
As for our preference for guys, I had always prefer guys who are much older than me and also those who are rich. I hate to admit it but i am a Materialistic girl. I hate to lead a poor man life. I aspire to be a tai tai someday. But of coz, I wanna be a successful tai tai cum business woman. Which is why career is very important to me and I am working hard for it now. I wanna lead a high life where i can just buy anything i like without having to scrimp and save for months. As for my dearest Dan, she is a really simple girl. What she wants is just a simple life with a simple guy who loves her more than she loves him. She don't mind working hard together with the guy she loves to build up a place where they can call a home. She wants a simple wedding that includes close friends and family where I would prefer a lavish weddings which would include 1/4 of Singapore population and with a wedding gown that shine till it strain everyone's eyes. Can anyone tell me if I will be called a miss for the rest of my life if i continue to pursue my dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home