GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, November 17, 2006

Be Back Soon....

hi people! I can' believe i am here blogging instead of studying for my coming paper. This saturday will be my last paper, so expect more updates guys! I'm feeling so stressed up these few weeks due to exams that are eating up into me... However, I have been getting endless dose of love, care and concern from MR KIA and Jing. Both of them have been waiting for me at the void deck to bring me herbal tea and buying my favourite food for me to eat in the middle of the night. Of coz i make it a point to make sure that both of them doesn't come at the same time.... Both of them some what or rather know about each other's presence and they seems to be competing for attention. Mr KIA surprieses me by getting durians for me 4am in the morning knowing tat i'm still up studying. Jing places giagantic strawberry shorkcake softtoy outside my house and left a note stating 100 reasons why he loves me. Below are some of the reasons:
1) You are not like those stupid, lousy gu niang girls who are afraid of lizards
2) You cuss like a man
3) You stand up for ur own rights
4) You try to appear strong but deep down inside, you feel insucured. Let me protect you
5) You have long beautiful hair
6) You always let me guess what u are thinking
7) You play with me in public regardless of the stares we get
8) YOu like to irritate rude sales person
9) You make me feel the way i nv feel before
10) I love to marry u one day
hehe, the list goes on.... I wonder what would i do if i was forced to make a ch0ice between them one day..... Wait till the day comes...... Back to study!! Enjoy your weekend guys!

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home