GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Silent treatment.

Humph! I am now at Mr KIA apartment using his comp to type this post. I quarreled with him just now and I am giving him silent treatment. I am good at mental torture and making life difficult for anyone who bullies me. Blame it on the stupid secretary he hired! In the afternoon, I went to his office to meet him for a drink. I was waiting inside his office and he was in the gents when his secretary came in with a cup of tea. This secretary of his is a 28-year-old lady who had once profess likeness for Mr KIA before but was gently rejected by him. So its just human nature that she doesn’t really like me that much since Mr KIA had always treated me like a princess in front of everyone. However, little did I expect her to pour the cup of tea right onto my dress and when Mr KIA came in, she gave an innocent sad puppy eyes expression and denied that she did that intentionally! Holy shit! I was even more stunned when Mr KIA tell her its alright and I was just sitting down on the sofa grounded too shocked to say anything. Mr KIA suggested going to his apartment to wash up before going out again. I said nothing and on the way home in the car, he tried to please me and he tried to hold my hands but I gave him total silence. When we reached his apartment, I went straight into the study room and locked the door. I’m not going to forgive him so easily! Well, I think later I will wear into my most sexy lingerie and walk around the house but the silent treatment will continue. I will not allow him to lay a finger on me. I will move around the house doing housework without clothes on seducing him but still keeping him a distance away from him! I make sure he not only received mental but physical torture also. Alright! I am going to change now! Update more again! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home