GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fashion Disaster.

Today is the most embarrassing day of my life!!! Its suppose to be my mummy's ROM. Though i was sad and didn't bear to let go, i still woke up early in the morning and went to my mummy's place. When i reach there, some of the fugly freaks were already there. Oh my god, i really cannot believe my eyes!!! There were 2 girls there, maybe one or 2 years younger than me... Kan FUGLY leh!!! wao lao... Okie, I always believe that there is no ugly woman, there is only lazy woman. Wow... But these 2 girls really make me take my hats off!! One fair and skinny till like ba gu jing. The other one is dark till like chao da bread! Some more they dress till machiam like those KTV mamasan! wao lao! AT first i tot, nvm since we go to the rom place liao den come back already. Will not have ppl see me with a bunch of ktv girls. By saying that they are KTV girls is actually an understatement. They looks more like like those kind of seven month ge tai singer. TO MY LIFE GREATEST HORROR!!! WE WENT FOR LUNCH TOGETHER !!!! Can u believe it??? I keep on looking around to see if there was anyone i noe around. I really wish i can dig a hole right there to hide my face. Ok, i was reasonably attractive, plus the fact that i know how to dress for occasion!!! Bt those 2 girls are totally freaks!!!! I wish i could simply just faint on the spot. My KIA offered to go with me but i declined as i dun wanna my mum to get the wrong idea. Anyway, thats all for now, i need to go replenish my slp now. Anyway, i hope fashion police can get to work and catch those who dress like them! Its an eyesore to the whole society.

Signing off Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home