GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Is Mr KIA falling for Adri princess???

Jing waited for me outside the bank today and he was in a pink t-shirt knowing that it was my favourite color. I was surprised and yet happy to see him. He help a paper bag in his hand and grin at me saying, " this is for you". I opened up and it was a pink t-shirt similar to the one he was wearing! It made me so hard to resist going out with him. I changed into the pink t-shirt and set off to vivo city. On our way there, so many people are stealing peeks at us and he was holding my hand while we were laughing at a man who left his fly open! Being with him makes me feel like when i was still in secondary school where everything is so simple. We walk around being chitty chatty in vivo and we went to tangs to try on every single perfume. Oh gosh, I think the sales person must be freaking mad at us but well, who cares! We also went to the paddle pool and play with those kids over there. Everything was going well and being the playful couple, we went inside Toysrus to look at the toys. We were at the barbie doll section when I saw someone that i least expect... Mr KIA.... I was playing barbie and ken with Jing when I saw him... He was there with his 5 year old niece. He saw me too. There was something about the look in his eyes that tell me that he wasn't very happy. I quickly suggested to Jing that we go else where to shop. The day went by very quickly with Jing and he send me home at around 9. He send me to the bus stop and I told him that i can walk home myself since it wasn't that late. I was walking towards my blk when I saw a familiar person below my blk. That was when I remember the earlier encounter with Mr KIA! I totally forget about him when i was with Jing! I felt a pang of guilt immediately! How can i forget about Mr KIA when he was the one taking care and showing concern for me all this while. He is the one to buy me expensive gifts and bring me to fine dining. But wait a second... I thought me and Mr KIA had a mutual understanding that we had a no strings attached r/s? Whatever it it, I walk towards my blk nervously, prepared to whatever that I was about to face. However, before I could say anything, Mr KIA hug me tightly and tried to kiss me.... I resist at first... But after a while, i began to give in to his sensual yet manly kiss... How can I resist someone who treats me like a princess over the past few months? After the kiss, nothing was said, no questions asked. He brought me over to his apartment and we had sex. Sex tonight was a bit different. Mr KIA was somehow a little more aggressive than before. Once we were inside the apartment and b4 I could even put down my things, he was already kissing me wildly on my neck and grabbing my breast. And we had sex right there in the living room. I wonder what had caused the change. Or was i too sensitive? Was Mr KIA falling for me? How can that be when there are so many gorgeous woman beside him? I don't dare to think about it. Well, you guys may be wondering, Is Jing on my mind when I was with Mr KIA. The answer is YES. Well, I shall stop here, Mr KIA had cooked some pasta for his princess to eat. It seems to be nice... I can smell it even here in the study room. bye guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home