GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

End of our chapter. Let it be a memory we both cherish.

You surprised me once again…At 1 am while I was already in my oversize t-shirt with no make up on, you appear at my doorsteps with my favorite sunflowers. I am really touched that you actually remember that I hate roses. I just casually mention to you once that I am not afraid of anything but being ordinary. And that’s why I don’t like roses like other girls do. You also brought along my favorite durian puffs. I deeply appreciate that you take note of every single details about me. Though we only knew each other for 3 months, you seems to know what I am thinking most of the times. You knew that I am always insecure despite the fact that I had always put up a strong front. You knew that the more I love some one, the more I will try to conceal my feeling. You knew that I sometimes I throw my temper just to get some attention… However, do you know that its impossible between us? Pls don’t treat me so well. I am afraid I can’t repay you the way you wish I would. You and I just belong to two different worlds. I wanna lead a high life with a rich guy beside me showering me with expensive gifts. I want someone old enough to be able to take care me and for me to depend on for the rest of my life. However, it’s obvious that you are younger than me and as I say, I am an insecure woman. What if few years down the road, I am not as pretty as I am now while you are the young handsome chap with your career just taking off on the right track. Will you still love me and care for me as much as you do now? I think It would be better if you just let it go….Let the past 3 months remain as a sweet memory for the both of us…

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said…

    Like you said, you know what you want. Why not see how it goes? He may be able to give you what you want in the future. Its like a long term investment that may not may not realise gains. But that depends on your risk appetite. And I should stop judging relationships like an investor anyway haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home