GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Office Encounter.

Something interesting happened at the work place today... The story goes like this.....
After the bank closed, i was in the pantry making myself a cup of tea. Did i mention that there was this handsome banker at my work place but we nv really tok as we serve different bosses? Anyway, he came in while i was making tea. I smiled at him and he smiled back and make a small talk with me. He was asking me stuffs about where i live and all that and he suddenly came up close to me and hold me on my waist! I was completly dumb-folded! He gave me a soft peck on my lips and say, 'you are so beautiful. Hope I can get the chance to ask you out...' And after having said that, he walked off... He simply blew my mind off... Well, as much as i may find him attractive, I guess we will nv go far as I am not into office romance. But maybe... just maybe we can just be lovers on bed??? Haha... Shall see wat will happen tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home