GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, September 29, 2006

Escapade

woo...lil did i expect that a jog would become a rendezvous escapade for us. Met him for a jog at east coast park....After our jog, we were both sweaty hence he suggested going to a hotel for a bath...but obviously we both knew that it wasn't going to be just a simple bath.....that it had to involve rubbing our bodies together.

Once we reached the hotel, he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. Without much hesitation, we started to lock our tongues together, bodies pressing hard on each other. Then i whispered, "lets shower together first" and so we did....rubbing each other with soap, frenching under the shower. oh did i mentioned, he was getting a hard on which got me so turned on. As we got on to bed, he started to grab my breasts telling me how much he loved it.....due to the fact that it had gotten bigger as i had started to put on some kgs....he started to nibble on my tits...though it hurt but ironically i was enjoyed it....was such a pleasure

Of coz with him being a teaser, he wouldn't let me lick him.....that got me so damn horny....and i just simply had to be fucked.....haha anyway this is just a teaser for u readers out dere, if you wan more of the story den do visit us more.....

Signing off,
Dan

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok. the more i read, the more curious about you two i get...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home