GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

GUsh Of eMOTIONS...

How could I ever had let u go? HOw could i ever had done all the things that i had done to u? How could i not show to u how much i actually love u and need u by my side? How could I ever had say all those words that are actually not true just to conceal how much I love u....How could i not know how much i love you till the day u went away....
How could u not noe that i actually do not mean it... HOw could you leave me just like that after 4 years of r/s....How could u not understand me??? COz if u dun understand me, no one would.... YOu are the one whom I trust so much. U r the only one whom I brought home to my mum n dad. U r the only one who can see me without make up. U r the only one that knows that i snore in my slp. MOst of all, u r the only one that I seriously thought of spending the rest of my life with.... How could you ever betray me and tore my heart apart... Tell me how to love again when i am still holding on....Over a year had passed since you left me, I am still trying to adapt. Nevertheless, I still wish the best for you... Deep in my heart u will always live...

Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home