GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been trying hard. Trying hard look for the feelings that I used to have. I am lost and sad. So what that I have a great job that pays well? So what if I can have flexible working hours and I can step into the office in the afternoon so long as I get my job done. So what if my boss always bring me out with other big bosses for drinking session coz she sees great potential in me. So what that there is a dashing young man in the IT dept asking me out for lunch every now and then. So what that I know Kel is a good future investment and he likes me a lot.

At the end of the day, I still feel so EMPTY~ The more cash rich I am, the more empty I feel. I can't say that I am enjoying a high life now but at least I know that I can afford to eat at posh resturant every now and then without having to scrimp and save. I can afford to buy shoes every month from nine west, though its not as prestige as Jimmy Choos. I get to mingle around and hang out with people from the higher society and I get to drink red wine and act classy in front of those snobbish waiters and waitresses who would almost squat down to take my order. Just because I am with ang mohs, the treatment that I got from all these used-t0-be-snobbish waiters/waitress is so different. They call me mdm in front of every sentence. They say pls to every request. They say excuse me whenever they need to be excused. All I had to do is to bring the ang mohs to the KTVs in Singapore, help them to select those elvis songs and sing and drink along with them till wee hours. Isn't that what i wished for? But why am i still so empty?

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home