GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Off to Korea.

He flew off to Korea this morning. I am so upset that he did not call me b4 he flew off. But he did send me an sms saying that he will miss me before he went off. I was moody for the whole bloody day but guess what???? He called me once he touched down in Korea!!! Which is like around 5pm. I totally can't hide my happiness! I really miss him. But till now I'm still not sure if he's serious abt me. I dun dare to ask and I dun wanna ask. I know for sure once I pop the commitment question up, it will be the begining of the end. He calls himself my man but I dun really feel that he treats me like his woman. I feel bad towards KIA. He sense something wrong with me these few days and have been treating me even better. Once i went out with 'my man' and came back late at night to find out that KIA was waiting for me at home with a bouquet of my favourite lilies. I felt so guilty for making KIA upset and we made love for the whole night. I didn't even ans the phone when 'my man' called. I told him the next day that i was already asleep. I told 'my man' that I was living with my my auntie and uncle. I am really guilty towards KIA and even thought of moving out... But I really can't bear to break the news to him. And I am also confused about my own feelings. I have met a number of guys when I'm with KIA and non managed to keep me interested for long. Its easy for me to like somone but when it comes to love, I seems to have some problem with this word. So until I'm sure of my feelings, I won't leave KIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home