GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Met up with Mr R

hi everyone! Yesterday me n Dan met up again. It was supposed to be onli the two of us that night but halfway through our dinner at no signboard seafood, Mr T called Dan and ask if we girls would like to chill out later at night with him n Mr R. Since we girls haven decide on where to go n also.... since I haven seen my Mr R for quite some time, we decided to meet up. Well, here are some facts abt Mr R:
1) He is 29 years old
2) He is cute and good looking
3) Makes a good lover
3) I dun think he is rich but he definitely a sweet talker
4) Met him less than a year ago at MOS
5) Last but not least, he is just another HORNY BASTARD!

I was quite dressed up yesterday n was really excited to see my ex-crush (Mr R). We went to Rochester park to chill. The 4 of us was just sitting down and chatting. Mr R was definelty firlting with me saying that he likes me just that I am a good girl and he can't commit...yada...yada...yada... You noe, the usual excuses guys give for being a player. Fast forward to when we were in the car. Mr T was driving and me n Mr R was sitting behind at the passengers seat. Well, I can feel that he was looking at me but I just refused to look over. U noe how things can get messy when 2 pairs of eyes met. However, he keeps on looking and hold my hands n I had no choice but decided to give him just a brief glance... I shouldn't have... Things just started from there.... He held my supposed-to-be-brief glance n look so lovingly into my eyes. Oh boy.... He has got such captivating eyes and before I Knew it, we were already kissing! He is such a good kisser.... As much as I would like to continue, I knew I had to stop as I wouldn't want things between us to go any further other than friends. Don't ask me why. Though I am attracted to him, I still prefer Mr KIA. At least, Mr KIA treats me like a princess and gave me due respect. Mr R is just a HORNY BASTARD and even if we did go any further, I believe he would only treats me as a fuck buddy which I wouldn't want. Relationship with Mr KIA is just different. Apart from sex, he also taught me a lot of things. I dunno where I stand in his heart but he is someone whom I will first think of when I need help. He brings me to see the world. He brought me along to balls and functions and let me enjoy the high life of the rich and prestige. What a wonderful guy he is!

ps: I think most of you would be interested to know the r/s between Dan n Mr T. hehe. Well, I can't betray her... Tag her and ask her to update here lor!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well. So when do you both wanna meet Mr. Frenchcuffs? *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home