GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Met up with Mr Know-It-All for lunch today. Why is he called Mr Know-it-All? Well, first of all, he is an old man, 37. Considering I am only 21, so anyone above the age of 30 will be called an old person by me. For short, lets just call him Mr KIA. Mr KIA is a rich eligible bachelor with a fat bank account. He works in a marketing company as a marketing director. He is handsome, rich and a gentleman. Most impt of all, he is NOT YET MARRIED!!! (well, I dun think he will get married since he just got too many girls to choose from)

I was wearing this silky cream dress and I waited downstairs for his car. After 5 min or so, I saw him coming and he was still as charming in his shirt and pants. He nv fails to make me feels like a princess. In the car, he put his hands on my leg n tell me that i look sexy. I just smile and say thanks. We have not met up since I started my new semester. Anyway, he brought me to Marriott for lunch. While we was eating, I suddenly had naughty thoughts in my mind. I looked at him seductively while stroking his legs with mine..... At first, i tot he would be shocked but!!! Humph! He act as if nothing had happened and continue with his food! He always likes to make me angry. Coz when I'm angry, i likes to pout my lips, he says that this is wat he likes most abt me. U think i will give up so easily?
I continue n this time, I used my hands... I began stroking his thighs on the outside and then inside and i went higher up but avoiding his already erected penis.... Haha! Guess what? We didn't finish our food. He put down his fork, look at me and say, ' ok, U win.' We called for the bill n check into the hotel room. As usual, he is still like a wild animal. We were already kissing at the corridor and there was this couple who went pass us but we just dun give a damn. We made ourselves into the room and he strip me naked. Sucked at my nipples and fingered my already wet pussy. At the same time, i helped him took off his clothes... His lean body feels so good against mine... I went down on him and gave him a good blow job... He let out soft moans making me so satisfied... I ride on him with him grabbing my breast. We both came at almost the same time. After sex, we cuddle for a while before he made me bubble bath. He is such a sweet guy and knows how to pamper me! Well, we went for lunch after that since we haven really finish our lunch yet! oh, did I mention how i met Mr KIA? hehe, more updates will be posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home