GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, July 06, 2006

He is just not that into you!

Guys always think that we women are hard to comprehend. But for me, I think its the other way round. I am quite a sociable person and I have a number of guys friends. Sometimes we will just sit around and talk abt silly stuffs. And from all the chatting sessions I have with my guys, I noticed one thing that are similar among them. That is, they will never tell girls the cruel fact the' I am just not that into you'. From all the stories I have heard over the years from my guys and girls friends, I have picked out a number of common excuses guys will give when they are JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU:

1) I have just ended a serious relationship, I need some time by myself. (ya, they need some time to look around and see if there are better fishes out there other than you.)

2) I like you, but i am just not ready to be in a r/s. ( Face it girls! The guys just do not like u enough to be in a r/s with u! Move on!)

3) I think we have not known each other long enough. ( If a guy likes u, he wun care even if he just know u for a day, he just wanna be with you)

4) Career is my top priority now. (Come on! If guys can answer call from the boss even when they are having sex, I dun see why they can't concentrate on their career while in a r/s)

5) You are too good... I think I am just not good enough for you. ( I think this is the most stupid excuse a guy can give! Come on, if i am so good, why wouldn't you wanna be with me?)

Above are the are the most used excuses given by a guy when he is just not that into you. Why can't guys tell us straight in the face that' girl, in am just not that into you'? My guys friends tell me that they just feel that its too hurtful and some even say that you nv noe what will happen in the future. There may be a chance that they will feel something for the girl and they dun wan to ruin their possible chances by telling girls that they are just not that into them. Well, i guess we girls just have to learn to be clever and stop finding excuses for guys. The cards should be in our hands! We should let the guys wait on us and not the other way round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home