GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, July 01, 2006

soccer galore

Dan here- its been more than a month since i last blog......but i can tell u one thing....having a full time job really kills my libido....sex don't exists until the weekend with the boyfren....now i know why the durex survey says singaporeans are having lesser sex but u should look at the scrutiny that we come under each day from mon to fri.....whats worse is class starts next week for me, no sex for me?

haha, impossible la based on how much i like the activity......anyway its summer and world cup galore....so how much have u been betting? i know for one thing adri has been haha so anyone with any good tips can kindly share with her.....

anyway i was out with an ex colleague a few weeks back, he brought me to several pubs along mohd sultan the once famous clubbing scene, at first i tot he was a pretty nice chap so i let down my guard against him. He ordered alcohol for me, one aft again even though i told him to stop alr bcoz i was getting giddy alr....but no he din, and his fren was the mgr there so she gave us free drinks....i was almost to the extent of pucking.....although i was conscious of the surrounding but pyhsically my body couldn't take all that much of the alcohol....hence i told him i wanted to go home....

So we went back to his vehicle....drove ard n he said he still wanted to drink so he stoppped at a provision store and bought vodka....aft that he gave the excuse sayin he wan to go to the toilet so we stop somewhere to allow him to use the toilet....Aft that i repeteadly told him tt i wanted to go home coz it was abt 2 plus already and i was bloody tired already but NO....he said he was kind of drunk so why not stop by his place to rest 1st i had no choice.....so back at his place, i was so tired n giddy tt i lied down to rest....aft which he took advantage of me...he started to kiss me, his hands started to move down to my breats as he massaged it....aft which he started getting on top of me and dry humped me....he started to unbotton my top off, unhooked my bra, unzipped my skirt takinf off my panties, aft which he started to finger me which wasn't all tt good coz i had no feeling at all....he took off his clothes and bottoms, and to my horrors a puny dick appeared...it wasn't all tt long....but normally i tot ppl with shorter dick would be compensated with a harder one (correct me if i'm wrong) sadly his wasn't.....so he tot to hav sex with me, so i asked him why are you doing this to me, he said " coz i like u" wat bloody nonsense is that.....so i questioned him again in which he stopped.

An advice to all girls out there, know how to insist in sayin no firmly.....i regretted my actions deeply

fyi: i stopped contacting him aft tt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home