GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

God damn to die for SEX!!!

I had such a sweet dream yest night.... I dreamt of having sex with E. Its weird since he is not even a so called friend of mine, but no doubt he is god damn gorgeous! He is actually my brother's tuition teacher. Nv ever in my whole damn fucking life i have seen such a handsome tuition teacher b4! He has a pair of eyes that will send shock waves down your spine and a to die for body every woman would dream of having him him just for one night...
He was in my house for another tuition session but somehow, no one was at home at that moment.... I was in this baby doll pink nightgown i bought from victoria secret... My hair was down and some of them flowing down my sexy shoulder and i wore a very cute pair of betty boob slipper(my favourite!!) He press the bell and i open the door to let him in... He was in a simple short sleeve button shirt(the thing i love abt button shirt is that it will cause no disruptions when u r kissing so passionately and have to take ur shirt off) and bermuders. He came in and close the door behind him.... He look into my eyes, 'you r so sexy'. He pull me towards him and we started kissing passionately... He was a god damn kisser!!! After 2 to 3 mins of kissing, i started to run my hands gently on his muscular chest.... I began to slowly unbutton his shirt while his hand was foundling gently on my breast.... While still taking off our clothes, we slowly made our way into my room.... We lie on the bed with him on top of me... He suck and lick on my neck and slowly made his way down to my breast.... I let out soft moans and i was so wet... When sucking my breast, he fingered my already wet pussy.... To reward him, I turn over and let him lie on the bed... I kiss and suck gently on his chest and kiss my way down to his belly button.... I can feel his already harden cock on my breast...I lick him around his thighs but not his cock... Haha! Naughty me right? He let how soft moans and i love to see his reaction! Finally, he can't stand it anymore and pull my head towards his dick. I decided not to torture him anymore and started giving him bj... Slowly at first and getting faster accompained by the sucking sound... After a few min of bj, he and i can stand it no more and we are so hungry for each other... He doggy me and he did not start slow this time! He thrust me in and out like an animal... I cum at least 3 times! Finally when we were done, we ly beside each other on the bed and gave a satisfied smile... When i woke up this morning.... I was so wet....
when is my brother having tuition agai....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home