GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, June 02, 2006

the moan

The dorm was almost empty except for the few restless souls around.....As i climbed up the stairs to his dorm, i heard a soft moan....it was so sexy that it arouse the kitty from underneath....as i walked along the corridoor, the moan was getting louder and the breathing more rapid....i couldn't help but wonder where that was from....as i stood outside his door, it was then i knew it was him....the moan....slowly and as quietly as i could, i opened the door to his dorm slightly while peeping through the gap.....

He was there wanking himself.....stroking that long hard dick of his.....i was suddenly engulfed by the sight....His eyes were closed as if enjoying every moment.....his dick was big and i loved that...down under my pussy was getting so wet and i couldn't help but reached down to touch it....by this time, his moan was getting louder and i knew by any moment he was going to cum....i was lusting for him.....lusting his manhood to be inside my mouth.....

I walked silently towards him....he hadn't noticed me as his eyes were still closed, body arched....i kneeled down before him putting his hard dick into my mouth.....circling my tongue around his dickhead.....he liked that as his dick flickered in my mouth....he knew it was me but never opened his eyes to acknowledge my presence......my head bobbed up and down as i sucked on it......playing his balls with my hands......my pace fastened.....his moanings were getting louder....and i sucked harder....."i'm cumming baby" he said....and with that i felt a warm gush of his cum in my mouth....i swallowed it as some of it dripped out from the corner of my mouth...

We laid down on his bed....two satisfied bunnies....i turned to him, "i haven't cum yet darling" but you know what, thats another story for another day

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...i wonder what does a man do to get your attention.. *grins*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home