GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, June 23, 2006

finally back!

hihihihi!!! Adri here! I am finally back after such a long long time! Something exciting happened last weekend and i can't wait to share!
I went out with this guy A whom i met at mos. We went to catch a movie at lido and there's more to come at the later part of the night... He suggested going for a drink at a pub near boat quay. We had a few drinks and I needed to go to the ladies. Well, he say he will accompany me there and the ladies happens to be located at quite a remote area. When i was abt to go in, he pulled me towards him and look intensely into my eyes.... We lock lips and oh my holly gosh! He was a great damn fucking holly good kisser! When we finally did stop, he looked at me naughtily and say, 'you're in trouble if there's noone inside(referring to the toilet)' And he push the door open and i am really in trouble! *Grinning* We kiss our way inside and lock ourselfs into one of the cubicle. Both of us are by now already hot and hungry for each other. He lick my breast and the next thing i noe, my bra was already off! He must be so experienced! I must say he is one of the not so selfish guy i noe... He was set into satisfying my needs and making sure that i was enjoying these whole thing. He licked and sucked my breast and slowly make his way down south. TO be honest, this is the first time that a guy had go south on my... At first, i was feeling a bit uncomfortable but i slowly start to relax after much persuasions from him and it was a really good experience... Its hard to describe but i feel a shock wave down my spine.... After he was done, he requested me to give him a bj.. How can i reject him when he gave me such a good time! I began with soft and slow sucking and licking... He let out soft moans and I go faster and harder, faster and harder. As i suck, i played with his balls. After a few mins he came... :):):) We both gave each other a satisfied smile and get dressed up. We walked out of the toilet together and he send me home. Feel happy that night! That's why ppl always say sex makes one happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home