GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My death is near.... Say goodbye to my friends...

My results are coming out next week... Damn kan chiong... At the mean time, i shall party like an animal first b4 I get back my results... Sg more n more stresses up. Even study also gotta work and thats not to think of the school fees. No money? Got to loan from bank! Pay interest pay till u old liao also must die in sg. No wonder nowadays in sg so many ppl become bald. Wanna get rich in sg, think we can consider setting up clinic treating balding hair. THe more stressed up sg ppl become, the more money u will make! HAiz... Think abt the debts i gotta pay after i got my degree, i also stress. Think the best way is to get a rich guy n support me! haha best! But dunno why i got no such luck! Think sg guys all think sg girls onli like their money, all go find china girls! Idiot man! U think china girls dun love money ah? Girls all love money just guys all love sex! Haiz! Think i just too stress up liao! update again soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home