GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Sunday, June 04, 2006

horny bastard

As i got seated in to his car, his face got closer to me......as our lips locked, he started kissing me hungrily....oh gosh my mind was screaming the word "horny bastard".....his hands started to move up to my boobs....softly kneading them....the other hand was guiding my hand to his already rock hard dick.....i pushed him away, "hey, people might be seeing us" i told him.....he grinned cheekily " so do you know where its quiet and not many people" i told him no....i really had no idea plus even if i knew i just didn't want him to know.....for god's sake, the sun is shinning so brightly, hence everywhere would be occupied by people who can clearly see our actions.....

so he drove around the neighbourhood, searching for an isolated place to park his car.....as he drove, his "free" hand was stroking my thigh...u see i was wearing this very short dress....."i'm very horny" he turned to me as he said that.....I replied "orh" as a matter of fact i wasn't that interested in doing anything with him.....finally he parked his car in a multi storey car park.....he turned around, started to kiss me.....his hands fumbling underneath my dress.....he pulled the top down exposing my bra.....he pulled the bra down as well, started to lick my tits.....my pussy was getting slightly wet, but i resisted the urge to do anything to him.....he lifted up his polo tee and asked me to lick his nipples.....and so i did....he let out soft moans as i circled my tongue around his nipples....he was enjoying every moment......he slided his fingers underneath my panties, trying to finger me in that difficult position.....his other hand unzipping his pants.....exposing his dick to me.....he again guided my hand to his dick....so i stroked his dick up and down....he pushed my head down so i went down on him.....my tongue twirling around his dickhead...he moaned....up and down i went down....sucking his dick while my other hand still stroking his dick....within 10 mins he came.....

i just love to see guy's expression when they cum, turns me on...haha...so he asked me, "did you cum" i was like "huh haha no" with that fingering would i ever cum....i'm hard to please u know

fyi: my boyfriend he's not, just a horny bastard to me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home