GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, July 03, 2006

I noe wat u r thinking!

yeah, adri here! The world cup fever is draining me out! I am so tired these days... Plus disappointed! Brazil made me lose money!!! KNNNCCB!!!! haiz. Forget abt it! Anyway, these few weeks, one of my ex, Mr h has been asking me out. Well, since i got no dates, no harm going out with him right? BUt come on! Its onli 1 date n he has been asking me out ever since!!! Every morning when i wake up, i will be flooded with not 1, not 2 but 5 or 6 smses by him!!! OMG! He is the kind of guy who looks and acted very decent, but come one, in my dictionary, there is no such thing as 'A DECENT GUY'. No guys will date a girl and not wanting to have SEX with them! I don't blame guys for this coz thats what life is for! You live for SEX! And no body dies a virgin coz life fucked the hell out of us! Well, back to mr H. On the first date, he keep his hands to himself. BUT.... thats onli for the first date! On the subsequent dates, he started holding my hands and hugging me and all that. THen there was this one day when we went drinking and after that while he he sent me back home, we kissed in the lift. But thats it, the story ends here! Haha, disappointing right? No sex involved! BUt this is my principle! Good horse dun eat last time grass (hao ma bu chi hui tou chao) Come on, u may be good to me now! But u dump me last time ok? I wun forget de! Guys always regret when they see their exs become so pretty and will try to ask them out after long time of not contacting after break off, hoping that there may still be a chance of getting back together. Even if things does not work out, they can tell their friends that ' hey bro! That cool chick whom u saw me with is actually my ex. We still are on good terms after break off' Come on guys, is there a need to use us girls as an ego boost? Of coz not all guys are like that but most of the guys i met are! Well, but for the time being, i will still continue going out with Mr h. The cards are in my hand now! So I should make good use of it! Its always good to be treated like a princess rather than having me to treat someone like a king. And so far, i haven found someone whom i wanted to treat like a king yet. hehe!
P.S Me a Dan just each bought a beautiful dress and we will be having a dress day on friday. If u happened to see 2 beautiful lady walking down the town wearing dresses, it might be us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home