GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, May 15, 2006

Si bei sian....

Now is ten min to 2am liao and i still wide awake... Got to study later... Got so much things to study.... So much... haiz... Wat to do? This is Singapore. Got no cert got to go sweep the floor and wash toilet. This month really very broke. Dan bday, my sis bday and lau bu's day! Kaoz! Nowadays the kids more and more xin fu, my sis want a hp for her bday! Wao lao! Last time i got pager already very happy liao can go school show off to ah lian and ah seng say that i got pager leh! Den all of them will go wao wee woo liao.. Nowadays kids really pattern very much. Just like my sis, ask her go study for her upcoming test she will say wan to go eat la, go pang sai ah, slp ah! Wao lao, last time i dare to say so much my mother 'wu zhi san' (you can call it the 5 finger mountain or simply a TIGHT SLAP) will sit very nicely on my face liao lor. My sis really a spoilt and pampered brat!
*****
Tml going to do rebonding with Dan, really hope it turns out nice. hehe, then be more demure so maybe Edmund will like. Later go to work dunno will see My Edmund anot. Really very excited abt it!
****
Anyway, my and one of my uni friend C is playing a game on tuesday. There is this one guy in our class who looks erm... kinda interesting... Looks a bit like those kind of murderous raptist u see on tv. haha. We decided to wear ver sexy to class on tuesday and try to seduce him by giving him glances and coupled with cheeky smiles! haha! Guess who will he fancy??? haha! I really think we are playing with fire! What if he turns out to be a real raptist???? How??? Then we kena raped? hahaha!!! OMG!!! Edmund will be so depressed!!!! Dan pls save me!!! Gosh! I think stress is really killing us! Making us doing things out of our mind man!!! Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home