GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I will learn hard to be Mrs Teng...

Wow.... Very long nv blog liao leh! These few days i also dunno whether to be happy or sad... Edmund came to my bank yesterday... Then my friend write down my number on a piece of paper give to him (number only, no name). He looks very shocked. Haiz, this is my first attempt in initiaing to know a guy leh!!! Guess what????? HE DID NOT EVEN CALL OR SMS ME LEH!!! I so sad leh... Then Dan say i should at least write a name mah! Wao lao! Write name liao then he dun even want to come my bank i pai seh leh! At least now still got excuse say he dunno who is the person thats why dun want to sms mah... But then hor, today he came again!! But sad thing is, I still have not reach my work place yet when he came... My friend say today he wear till very yandao leh... I tell Dan i falling for him liao but then she dun believe me lor! Wao kaoz! Real one ok??? Who can resist such a charming man???? Somemore i got low resistant level leh!!! He not only yandao, but rich also leh!!!! Got one auntie who work in the bank noes edmund de lao pei, she say if wan she can help me match make!!! haha, i say dun wan dun wan but actually deep in my heart I really DUN MIND lor!!! Better still ah! Looks like tml i need to bring liang teh for the auntie to drink liao!! HAha! Wow....... I go and dream liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home