GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

haha!! Tot of that stupid ** i laugh till peng san! Wow kaoz! That ugly FAT BICTH er.... or should i say BASTARD??? Watever la! Well, i really have nothing against les and gays, but this stupid BF/GF of Dan really piss me of! Lets call her/him 'IT'. IT's character sucks to the core! I dunno what my pretty friend here (Well, Dan is really an attractive girl with a pair of big eyes) sees in IT!!!! IT is nothing but a FAT, STUPID, BRAINLESS asshole!!! When Dan was with IT, me and my friends was like trying all kinds of ways to break them up! From badmouthing of IT to attempt kinapping of IT! Nothing works till...... haha!! OUr hero friend y sacrifice herself!!! Haha.... I shall not mention much abt that part but well... Just feel that Dan really like all kinds of challanges and nv fails to surprise me with the things she do!
*****
Today my edmund nv come.... sob sob.... To think that i spent so much time in the morning doing my make up hoping to put up my best to him.... Hai.... aNYone knows a guy call edmund out there????? Pls tell him i am in love with him!!! Pray that i will see him tml!!!
****
PAP= Pay and pay
Worker's party (WP)= Why pay
SDP= So Dun pay lor!!!

Lol!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home