GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, December 27, 2007

'The One'

Where has the simple fairy tale of love gone to? Where boy and girl meets, fall in love and live happily ever after. I guess happily ever after wasn’t that easy after all. When reality hits you, it’s not all about love anymore. We have got to be practical. We have got to be realistic. We have got to be financially stable before we can talk about being happily ever after. In every relationship I have, there will come a point where by we get so sick of each other. Though unspoken, it’s understood that both of us just can’t spend as much time together as we spend when in honeymoon and still feel so happy and energetic.

For the past 1 week, Kel and I had been spending all the time together. The first few days seems sweet especially after we have not met for like 2 weeks. We spend our time doing our Christmas shopping and having nice dinner together. But after the 3rd or 4th day, I got real tired and bored. I mean, we had spend all the time doing what we can and what our energy allow (yes, that includes SEX) and towards the 3rd day, we have got totally no more activities in mind. I get real bored. I start to think that if we are really suitable for each other. I start to wonder if I can really live with this guy. I start to wonder if I really love him that much. I start to think that if he is ‘the one’. He seems to be like nothing I am looking for. Am I with him just coz he happens to be around at the right time?

Signing off,

Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home