GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, December 03, 2007

I aren’t dead...

In a moment of foolishness, after a quarrel with kel, I sent an email to him thinking that the email address won’t still be valid after er…3 years? I was so wrong….

This is what I wrote:

Hi,

How are you lately? I am not sure if this email is still valid, just trying my luck. Anyway, how’s work for you lately? A lot of things happened to me lately and I have no one to turn to. I wish I could turn back time and I would have treasured you more….

Yours truly, always, forever
Guardian Angel

Sent.
I thought nothing about this email after that. But 2 days later, I was shocked to see his reply:

Well, Im married. We are waiting for our new house now and also a baby soon. Career is at its peak. I do not want to do anything to hurt my wife and baby if you get my meaning.

The End.

Short and sweet are words to describe the reply. I was in a daze for the day.Other than plain foolishness and stupid, I can’t find other words to describe my a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home