GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Next year, this time, I wonder if I would still be together will Kel. As I lay in bed yesterday (with him sleeping beside me), I start to think of our relationship. I ask him if he thinks we are suitable for each other before he fell asleep and he kept quiet. Well, I got the answer. Guys tend to keep their silence when the answer to a question that a girl asked is negative. I didn’t probe further. Deep down inside, I know that he wasn’t my cup of tea. I know it right from the start. But I want to believe that opposite do attract. Things may be interesting at first. But as the nonsensical quarrels set in over the most insignificant matters, I start to get real upset at first. Subsequently, I start to hope that a more suitable guy will come along. I am hoping that this long holiday will be over soon so that we can spend some time apart.

Next year, this time, I wonder who I will be with.

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home