GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, January 04, 2007

U got me hooked...

When u ask me out for coffee on saturday, I was a bit reluctant but still went since i had nothing to do. We went for coffee nearby and chit chat. Went back after an hour or so and meet again again later at night for a late night movie. U got me hooked. I don't know why. But without even realising it, I find myself looking at my mobile every few minutes. And when the sms alert beeps, I find myself looking forward for ur sms. And when U did sms me, I waited 5 mins before i reply coz i dun wanna seem too eager. When u called, I wait for the phone to ring at least 5 times b4 I answer and though happy, I acted cool and showed no signs of exicitment. I hated all this. I hate the fact that u can make me happy just by sms-ing me.
Dan keeps on questioning me abt my r/s with Mr KIA.
Dan: You dun like him meh? But he seems to care about u a lot leh.
Me: I care about him. I will be uphappy if he is sad.
Dan: I am not talking about care! What I mean is love, L-O-V-E, love. Don't you like him at all?
Me: of coz i like him... But love??? I haven thought that far. I just know that I can depend on him on anything.
Dan: *ding dong bell* ok... Poor Kia.... Being treated like a brother.
****
I have never seriously thought abt my r/s with Mr KIA. The whole thing just started on a no strings attached basis with him taking care or me like a sister(just that sister n brother doesn't screw each other) and me on the receiving end. Looks like now is the time for me to consider my r/s with him. Abt the new guy... Well, I dunno if the spark between us is just temporary or... Well, heck! I dun even know how he feels for me! He call me every now n then. He ask me out. But still, he nv say he liked me b4... Hai! Well, gotta rush... Meeting him later! Catch u guys soon!
:) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home