GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, December 29, 2006

Random thoughts....

hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. LAtely, I have been busy going for endless interviews and I finally made up my mind on a company that I want. I have been offered a few positions but I rejected them coz I would prefer to work in a more established company. Finally, after 2 rounds of interviews with this US mnc, they decided to employ me!!! I'm so happy!
***
Some random thoughts.....
I am starting to wonder can a woman looks good and be capable at the same time? Why do i suddenly thought of this? Well, ever since poly days, I begin to dress up more and begin putting on make up. Some how or rather, I feel more confident and attractive. However, I realise that girls who dress up more tend to give people the impression that u r bimbotic. I dunno where all those people got these thinking from but they begin to think that either I have a rich daddy or that I am some rich man's mistress. Come on! Yes, i like guys to buy things for me and I think guys should pay on dates. But that doesn't mean that i can't survive without a man. After poly, I never took a cent cent from my daddy any more. Even before Mr KIA, I live my life enjoying myself to expensive treats to spas and fine dining, ALL FROM MY OWN POCKET. I bought my first LV myself. But if there is a guy who wants to pay for you, why reject???? Can someone pls enlightened me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home