GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, December 18, 2006

Our 5 years of friendship.

How could you ever fall for me without my permisson??? How could you like me all these years without me ever knowing... We have been the best of buds since I was in secondary 4 and you were re-taking your 'O's. I still remember we met in the 'then-popular' IRC. We met and hit off right away. You were always there for me during the break-ups of all my bfs. You hated all my bfs though... You told me that they were not good enough for me and I can easily find another one. And all my bfs hated you as well because they feel jealous to see us so close. I told them off saying that you are my best bud and that they have to accept you if they love me. I see you not only as a friend, but a brother who will always be there for me no matter what happens. When my family are going through a rough patch, you offered to let me stay at your place without me asking. You never once took any advantage of me. I thought we could stay like this till old with walking sticks, telling our grandchildren about our friendship.... My friends couldn't understand our close friendship and always say that you had something for me. I always brush it off and tell them that no one can understand the bond that we both shared coz in my heart, I already knew that I will always treat you as my best bud. But what you told me yesterday really left me feeling upset. Tell me how can I ever see you in the same light again? All along I see you as my best bud and now you are telling me you wanted something more than that???? I just want things to be like before where we can still sit together and watch soccer till morning and curse and swear like there is no tml if man u loses the match. I want to go late night cycling with you and ur bros. I want you to bring me along to 'OCH' with ur bros like you did last time. BUt tell me, how can it be possible to go back to the past after all that U have told me??? How can you do this to me??? How can you make me lose such a good friend? Who can I turn to now if I'm having some trouble???

Signing off,
Adri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home