GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, April 28, 2006

Today is such a boring boring day. As usual, bank no yando at all, ah peks a lot! I work so hard, i think Dan must be busy masturbasting at home. Si bei buay gong peng!!! Election coming liao, bank also lots of ppl come and take the election hong bao, thats why i also headache... Give so much money out but ownself bo money! Lucky i dun need go vote! arbo I sure dulan, waste my time onli, bo money take still need to go under hot sun vote! This year the candidates getting younger and younger, got one guy candidate from the pap pap one very yandao leh! Too bad he not my area one, if not i sure vote for him. So yan dao go and work for pap a bit wasted leh... Why not come and be my sugarbf??? Haha..... I can provide you with good sex de wor..... Enough abt all this... I really si bei sian, tml satarday but i no date!!! My god!!! Why am i so deprived???? Hai! Think i too sui liao, guys see already tot that i must have a lot of dates liao that's why dun dare to date me! Hai, come on guys, not all pretty girls got dates one leh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home