GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Friday, April 21, 2006

What do you do????? I have a question or rather a problem that have been bugging me since... dunno when... I really wonder what do other girls go when.............their pussy suddenly itch in the public????????? Dun laugh first!!! I am serious!!!! Well, I guess things will be easier for guys. For guys, their ku ku jiao is external one wat, so when their birdy itch, they can easily scratch it!!! What abt girls???? What do we do??????? Our pussy is internal one leh!!!! When itchy that time, do we orrg the pussy with our fingers to tame the itch??? Or do we just leave it as it is and and wait for the itch to go away by itself??? The itch nv go away how???? Everytime when my pussy suddenly itch in public, I will try to use my bag to cover it while using my fingers to rub on it to tame the itch. Well, usually it works, but in dun think this is the right way leh.... And also there is one thing i cannot understand!!! Why can some guys go south on a girl??? Well, maybe i am still in the stone age or I must be living in the 60s, but i really find the woman chee bye very.......SMELLY!!!! How can the guy even enjoy licking and sucking it?????? Woman pee there u noe???? How can u lick on the hole where we pee????Do guys love drinking urin so much??? Why dun you pee already then drink from the toilet bowl????? Can taste more of it wat!!!! I rememeber once a close guy friend of mine told me that the woman cb tastes sweet!!! OH MY GOD!!! How can it be sweet when we pee from there???? Shouldn't it be salty?????? Wat's the world coming to?????????? Have anyone tried licking the asshole??? How does it taste like har????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home