GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

hai~these few days nothing interesting happened lei....except that my ah ma fall down then orh pa gak....so my parents sent her to the hospital....i tell u my paternal relatives are so fucked up....don wan to bring her go see doc nvm already, now my parents bring her to hospital, they hiam wu hiam bo......so CB loh...make until my ma ma not happy, which in thus putting my pa pa in an awakard situation. fucked up lah....at 1st, they pushed my ah ma here and there, saying ur mother u bring.....now we are the one paying for her medical expenses, still so damn kao pai....shut ur fucking mouth up lah....my pa pa just get his CPF money also don need like that qiao zai his money one loh.....

hai~don't talk about them already, haha Adri, just wanting to tempt you cause you are always tempting me.....see your punishment haha....okie i shall not be so bad since u r my ho peng yu....later still so farking toopid, need to go school at 6 till 9.....chiam lah, go there
waste time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home