GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Saturday, April 22, 2006

KNNBCCB!!!!! Wao lan ah!!! I lost my beloved hp!!!! So suay!!! Less than 2 months old!!! I dun remember doing much bad deeds lately leh. Maybe just laugh when i see ppl fall? That's all!!! Kan suay lor! I think i am going vegetarian for 3 days to cleanse my body and clear my sins. Fuck the mother backside to the person who took my hp!!!! wao lao!!! Think i better dun scold too much also, later karma befalls on me, i really kan suay these few months liao. So du lan! Some more cannot get the money given by the government!!! CCB! Kao! Better dun ask me waste time go vote! Nv give me money still wanna waste my time! That Dan even more stupid! Ask me go write appeal letter! This kind of thing where can appeal 1??? U think zheng hu ur lao bei ah? Si bei lame a leh! If can then everyone go appeal i think the zheng hu will F**K ur backside upside down lor! Wao lao! BUt on second thoughts, i think no harm giving it a try. I can try to tell them if they give me 600 i will vote for them, 800 i will ask my lao bei and lao bu vote for them also. 1000 i will even ask my ah zhor to come up vote for them lor!! I think i really kan suay these few months! Tml must go si bei lor there bai bai guan yin ma, hope can change my luck. Must buy 4D also, dio 1st prize not to mention N70(the phone i lost), wan n100 also can ask finland there to ship down one for me ah! Money makes the world goes round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home