GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Went shopping with Adri and another fren, biang A, Adri i just remembered we forgot to bio guys yesterday lei. Ai yah what a wasted trip. Adri went Zara and got some reap out of it. I only spent my money on a facial cleanser which wasn't for me, was for my guy. Den after that, went to catch reincarnation, biang A, do all japanese girls talk in those kawiia manner ar? Ok lah, i must say the show not as scary as what i thought, though i was frightened out of my wits for a few scenes. The main actress herself look like zhen zi lei.......long black hair and big big eyes. Biang A, if at night go out and hail taxi like that, the taxi driver see already scared, lam pa also will shrink loh. I also got big eyes lei, but hers is scary while mine is cute loh.

Anyway, don't know whether i pervet anot, but i have a habit of staring at guy's crotch especially when taking the train lei. I know you think i not only sei but also siao, but you know in the train when you are seating and there is a guy standing in front of you, his crotch is just at your eye level loh. Got free things to see, y don't see. I very kasiu one loh, everything want free, everything want 1st. Singaporean what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home