GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sian 1/2... Today is my last day of being a vegetarian... Wow... Being vegetarian is really not as easy as i thought lor... Especially with all the support from all my so called 'GOOD FRIENDS'... Dan, i think u got wat i mean hor! Keep on tempting me with all those meat!!!!! Hope my sins are cleared and body cleansed! Today working kan sian! No yan dao at all! Dunno wat stupid bank is that! I think i also kan suay, kana those branch in the housing estate one! Where got yan dao? Ah pek alot la, yan dao wait long long also bo! Today so scary sia... Got one ah pek as old as my dad one come n ask me for my telephone number. Wao lao ah! Ah pek, pls look into the mirror can bo, old till can be my lao bei liao still flirt so much! Pls ppl! Pls all pray for me that tml i will see some yan dao in my bank. If not i sian gar bo si liao lor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home