GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I knew it! Dan! I knew it!!! I know u for how long liao??? Its not a surprise that u skip lessons AGAIN! haha! Wao liew! Today I got a lot of things to complain ah!!! Today while working, dunno where all the KU KU JIAO and NEH NEH PO customers come from! The queue so long and all the customers are staring at me!!!! Feel like telling them ' Kua simi kua la, bo kua ge sui char bo si bo!' Wao lao! Really make me so stress leh! U thinking counting money very easy izzit???? (Ya, forgot to mention that I am working part-time in a bank) All the uncles and aunties kb till like no tml like this. See a poor and pretty girl there so stress liao dunno how to dao ka chui si bo, at least stand there wait patiently la, KB so much for fuck? Where got bank no long queue one? Got queue then prove that the bank got quality thats why got so many ppl come what. Even go geylang teh neh neh also need to queue! Queue for a while ur lan jiao will become shorter ah? Or ur neh neh will 2 become 1? Think all their tao nao bo ho seh a leh! So many customers already make my mood very bo ho liao, worse thing is dunno why my bank NO yan dao customer 1 leh!!!!! All the customer is old till can become my grand dad that kind! Haiz... Poor Adri..... I dunno why Dan still complain so much!!! Complain not enough SEX!!! Hey girl, come on!!! LOOK AT ME!!!! My LOVE life has been inactive for dunnoe gui ba ni liao, NOT TO MENTION MY SEX LIFE!!! Think the lack of LOVE n SEX makes Adrianna an unattractive girl!!! HOW???? What to do????? Good guys like already extinct liao leh (haha, except SugarBF)!!! Ya, Dan say she will pass me cleo magazine tml, she say the winner this year KNS. Really meh? I dun quite believe her leh... Got such a wonderful life liao still can complain BF not horny enough.... Some more cleo choose de dar bo like every year buai pai one leh... Shouldn't be that bad la.... haha, I shall keep my fingers cross for now... Haiz, ok la, enough of ku ku jiao talking liao, i will get back to doing my project!!! haha, my friends in front of me thought that i was typing my project!!!! Oh, one last thing, i still receive no news abt sugar bf!!!! Think my CAN'T-TAKE-MY-MIND-OFF-SUGARBF SYDROME will persists.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home