GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wao kaoz... Today si bei tired and si bei sian ah.... Stand till my ka ai ji liao la, pussy also abt to split into 4 parts liao!!!! Today after my stupid bank job finish liao still got to rush down to my waitress job(me and Dan are working together in a resturant). Poor girl right? Hold 2 jobs still got to study some more! What to do! Bo money, Bo dar bor, Bo xin zai (figure), bo lang to make love with, that's why have to work so hard la! I already got no money to even eat liao, Dan still there complaining not enough sex! Really dunno what she thinking 1 leh! Everyday think of SEX n SEX n SEX! Hai, maybe that's the reason why she so pretty! Looks like i got to force myself to think about sex more. Eat must think that the hotdog I eating is like sucking KU KU JIAO like this, Pang sai must think that the KU KU JIAO is as big and as long as my sai, then serve customer that time must see the face liao then imagine how big his ku ku jiao is or even what kind of lam pa ji he have; wrinkled like my grandmother face? Or smooth like egg shell???? Think singapore really too stress liao, stress till all the ppl here a bit ki siao. I also a bit tao nao bo ho sei liao, nowadays keep on getting so moody(maybe due to can't-take-my-mind-off-sugarbf sydrome). Anyway, just now after our lan jiao job me and Dan decided to go down geylang there to eat supper. After we finish eating, we decided to walk around n look at one of the singapore tourists' attraction. haha, the prosititute! Wow piangz! Dun see nvm, see liao really gei xim ah.... The women there like to sit outside then wear those kind of low cut tops. Me n Dan walk pass them and had a glimsp at their neh neh!!! Wow lao! KAN DUA AND KAN SMOOTH LOR! I girl see already also feel like touching, I think man see liao can nose bleed and their ku ku jiao immediately rise flag ah!!! I look at their neh neh then look at my again! Kao, now then i realise my neh neh looks like those siew mai that i just had for supper leh! Eat so much siew mai, no wonder my neh neh also looks like siew mai la! Think next time i must change to eat Kong ba bao! Ok la, i got to kun liao, tml after work meeting dan n another friend for shopping n movie!!! Wish that tml bank got more yan dao so that easier for me to imagine how their KU KU jiao looks like! haha!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home