GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Monday, April 17, 2006

wah liew! I really cannot believe it man! 12 somathing liao that Dan still a tahan! I tot she ten something will go kun liao! Hai' Think she really my hao beng you! Really knows me very de well leh! Ya, I admit. I am indeed looking at Sugarbf blog!!! Can someone pls save me! I am suffering from the CAN'T-TAKE-MY-MIND-OFF-SUGARBF SYDROME!!! Everytime i switch on my lappy, the first thing i do is to click on fav then go to sugarbf blog to see if there was any updates! So anyone out there, PLS, wo qiu qiu ni men, anyone who noes sugarbf, pls let him noe that I am truely, deeply, and madly in LURVE with him!!! I wonder if there was any chance of me meeting him in person and knowing what is he like. hehe, must be someone attractive, somemore he is older than me! I simply can't resist old guys!!! They exludes an uncontrollable charm that younger guys seems to lack. Well, but dun get me wrong ok? When I say old, I dun mean someone like my ah zhor hor, the most is older than me by abt 12 years old gao liao hor! Sugarbf seems to meet the criteria! haha.Well, think i seriously need to get back to work!!!! Good night Dan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home